THE TALLBOY 4
A GIANT LEAP FOR THE TRAIL LEGEND
The radically new Tallboy 4 shares the same engineering principles as Santa Cruz's longest travel bikes, meaning the efficient VPP suspension design with a progressive lower link-mounted shock feels equally at home on marathon stage races as it does through your local rock garden.
Sporting 120mm of VPP lower link rear travel and paired with a 130mm fork, the legendary Tallboy becomes ever more appealing to riders who like to open it up.
Santa Cruz have mimicked their longer travel geometry to create a bike with a steep 76-degree seat angle combined with a generous front centre and a 65.5-degree head-angle. Something rarely seen on a bike of this ilk.
But that's not all ... the Tallboy 4’s short-short 430mm chainstays now have +/- 10mm of rear axle adjustment to ensure riders of all sizes and styles feel equally at home. Match that to a relatively low BB and you’ve got a combo that’s ready to haul into every switchback and launch out the other side.
This exciting new Tallboy 4 will be available exclusively through Santa Cruz dealers from August 2019.
- Available in Carbon C and CC
- Colours: Rocksteady Yellow and Stormbringer Purple
- Travel: 120mm VPP® lower link driven rear travel, 130mm fork
- Compatible with 29" wheels
- Santa Cruz Reserve 27 carbon wheel option
- 65.5-degree head angle
- Adjustable chainstay length
- XS to XXL sizes
- Lifetime warranty
Build Kit Options:
- Tallboy C | S Kit | SRAM GX | Alloy
- Tallboy C | S Kit | SRAM GX | Reserve 27
- Tallboy CC | X01 Kit | SRAM X01 | Alloy
- Tallboy CC | X01 Kit | SRAM X01 | Reserve 27
- Tallboy CC | XTR Kit | Shimano XTR | Reserve 27
- Tallboy CC | XX1 Kit | SRAM XX1 | Reserve 27
- Tallboy CC | Frame-set
Take Your Pick:
Find your nearest Santa Cruz Dealer.
Visit santacruz.com for more.